The Fort Madison Park Commission has allowed use of park next to the Rodeo arena for camping during the 2019 Tri-State Rodeo
The camp site will be on a first come first served basis, with no reserved camping. $20 fee per sleeping unit, horse trailer, tent, travel trailer etcRules:
- Fire lanes are marked and must be kept open at all times
- No keg beer is allowed in the campgrounds.
- No ground fires. Fires only in approved containers & fire rings
- Pets must be confined or on a leash. Unattended pets are subject to immediate removal
- No digging, trenching, gopher holes or trimming of trees is allowed
- All areas must be kept clean
- No excessive noise, which may disturb other campers, will be permitted
- No generators may be operated before 7:00 a.m. or after 10:30 p.m.
- No drainage water or sewage may be disposed on the surface of the ground. This includes “gray water”
- Free showers are available at the restroom by section “B” on the campground
- Positively no horses in the rodeo campgrounds or on trails
- No Golf carts or 4 Wheelers allowed in campgrounds
- No smoking in the Park (per the Iowa Smoke Free Air Act)
- Campgrounds closed to through traffic at 11:00 p.m. There will be an Officer checking permits at the main gate.